1. Egg: is the healthiest foods on the planet. The egg is one of the healthiest foods and nutrient-rich for the planet. Eggs contain many vitamins, minerals, healthy fat, antioxidant protection of the eyes and the brain nutrients that most people do not load enough. Eggs are rich in protein, egg whites are almost no protein. Protein in an egg constitute 35% of calories. One egg contains 6 grams of protein respectively 78 calories.
2. almond Nuts: is a popular tree nuts. They contain many important nutrients, including fiber, vitamin E, magnesium and manganese. Protein accounted for 13% of calories, 28 grams of almonds contains 6 grams of protein, with 161 calories. The nuts have high protein content, such as: nuts laughing (pistachio) have captured 13% protein calories, cashew nuts constitute 11% of the calories.
3. Chicken: is one of the foods rich in protein are most popular. If removing the skin, most of the calories in it is protein. Chicken is also very easy and delicious if appropriate processing. Protein: 80% of the calories. A chicken breast contains 53 grams of protein, only 284 calories respectively.
4. Oatmeal: is one of the healthiest grains on the planet. They contain healthy fiber, magnesium, manganese, thiamin (vitamin B1) and a number of other nutrients. Protein: 15% of the calories. Half a cup of raw oats contains 13 grams of protein with 303 calories.
5. Fresh Cheese: is a type of cheese tends to less fat and fewer calories. It contains calcium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and various nutrients. Protein content: 59% of the calories. One cup (226g) cheese with 2% fat contain 27 grams of protein, with 194 calories. Other Cheese types Have High Protein Content: hard cheese Parmesan (38% of the calories), Swiss cheese (30%), mozzarella cheese (29%) and cheddar cheese (26%).
6. Greek Yogurt: also known as labneh, a type of sour milk concentrate. It tastes delicious, creamy texture and a lot of nutrients. Protein: non-fat Greek yogurt contains proteins constitute 48% of the calories. 170 grams of rations a Greek yogurt contains 17 grams of protein and only 100 calories. You just need to be sure of choosing the type of sugar. Greek yogurt full of fat is also very rich in protein, but contain more calories. Similar options. Yogurt trade full fat (24% of the calories) and kefir (40%).
7. Milk: very high nutritional content, but the problem is the majority of older people in the world not tolerated it. However, if the body tolerated and you like to drink it, then the milk is an excellent source of high quality protein. The milk contains small quantities of most of the unique nutrients necessary for the human body. It is especially rich in calcium, phosphorus and riboflavin (vitamin B2). Protein: 21% of the calories. 1 cup of whole milk contains 8 grams of protein, with 149 calories.
8. Broccoli (Cauliflower): is a very healthy vegetable, rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium and fiber. Broccoli also contains many nutrients have different biological activity, help protect against cancer. If so the calories with calories, so does broccoli contain high protein content than most other vegetables. Protein: 20 percent of the calories. 1 cup chopped Broccoli (96 grams) contains 3 grams of protein, and only 31 calories.
9. Lean Beef: very rich in protein, and also very tasty. It contains a lot of iron, vitamin B12 and many other nutrients. Protein content: 53% of calories. A ration of 85 grams of cooked beef contains 10% fat, contains 22 grams of protein, with 184 calories. If you are maintaining the low-carb diet, and cut the amount of fat, lean beef is great option for you.
10. Tuna: is a very popular fish. It has both the amount of fat and are low-calorie, so the rest of it is mostly protein. Like other fish, tuna also have different nutrients are very high, and contains a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Protein content: 94% of calories, canned tuna. A box of tuna, about 154 grams contains 39 grams of protein, and only 179 calories.
11. The surplus Grain Quinoa: Circuit is a type of seed, and today has become one of the most popular foods in the world. It has a high content of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and contains many antioxidant. Quinoa seeds have many health benefits. Protein: 15% of the calories. One cup (185 g) cooked quinoa seed contains 8 grams of protein, and provide 222 calories.
12. Food supplements: Whey Protein Powder If your time is tight, don’t have time to Cook, the food supplements whey protein might be useful for you. Is a high quality protein from dairy foods, has proven to be very effective in building muscle mass and can help to effectively lose weight. Protein: bring the products of different brands for different protein concentrations, possibly from 20-50 grams of protein per serving, offer more than 90% of the calories.
13. Lentils: is a type of leguminous crops. They have more fiber, magnesium, potassium, folate, iron, copper, manganese and various nutrients. Lentils are one of the best plant sources of protein in the world, is a great food for vegetarians. Protein: 27% of calories. 1 cup (198 g) cooked lentils contains 18 grams of protein, providing 230 calories. The other type of legumes such as soy protein (33% of calories), chicken pox (19%) and peas (24%).
14. Bread-Ezekiel: different from most other breads. It’s made with whole grains to germinate and organic and other types of beans, including millet, barley, wheat, soybeans and lentils. When compared to most other breads, bread Ezekiel is rich in protein, fiber and other nutrients. Protein: 20 percent of the calories. 1 slice bread contains 4 grams of protein, provides 80 calories.
15. Pumpkin seeds: pumpkin seeds are kind. It contains a lot of nutrients, including iron, magnesium and zinc. Protein: 14% of the calories. 28 grams of seeds contains 5 grams of protein, offers 125 calories. Other seeds have high protein content: seeds of flax (12% of calories), sunflower seeds (12%) and seeds (11%).
16. Turkey Meat: similar to chicken. It consists mostly of protein, there is very little fat and calories. It also had the delicious flavors. Protein content: 70% of the calories. One 85 gram serving contains 24 grams of protein, and 146 calories.
17. Fish (all types): healthy also with many reasons. The fish contains many different important nutrients, contain more omega-3 fats that are good for the heart. Protein: each type of fish have different protein concentrations. Such salmon is 46%, 85 grams salmon contain 19 grams of protein, with 175 calories.
18. Shrimp: is a type of seafood. It is very low in calories, but rich in various nutrients, including selenium and vitamin B12. Like fish, shrimp also contains more omega-3 fatty acids. Protein content: 90% of the calories. One 85 gram serving contains 18 grams of protein, and only 84 calories.
19. Brassica Brussels: is a type of plant has a high protein content, to the broccoli (broccoli). The brussels innovation is rich in fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients. Protein content: 17% of calories. Half cup (78 g) contains 2 grams of protein, with 28 calories.
20. Peanuts (Groundnuts): very delicious and nutritious. They contain more protein, fiber, magnesium. Much research suggests that peanuts can help you lose weight effectively. Peanut butter also contains high protein intake, however you should not eat too much, because that can cause bloating. Protein: 16% of calories. A ration of 28 grams, contains 7 grams of protein, with 159 calories.
The message sent to You: full eating protein very important role. It is also the simplest, easiest way to lose weight and have a nice body.